My digital photo portfolio contains many things. It contains all my photographs from this year and semester. It shows the different skills and techniques we learned. We learned many different things from different functions of the camera to different ways to use Photoshop.
Overall, I feel my portfolio is good. I did most of my posts and worked my best on all of the projects we did. My favorite experience in this class was when we learned about lenses and shutter speed. I wish that we could have more time to focus on these subjects because they interest me more than learning to use Photoshop. I feel the most successful in Photoshop. I feel that every skill we learned is something I am already somewhat familiar to me. I found it very easy and that’s why I was most successful in it. The thing I struggled with more was getting to class, if that even counts. Even though it affected my grade and the work I did. Other than that, I think I also struggled with the posts. I really didn’t like and didn’t know what to write about my photographs. In a way I wanted to write about them but most of the time I just wanted whoever was looking at my photos to interpret them in their own way. In the future I could improve on the operating the camera and learning about more settings you can use. I feel that it would really improve my photo taking skills.
This whole year I went from taking snapshots to taking photographs. Whenever I see people taking pictures, I feel I should show them the proper way to take photographs. My major influence was Ms. Cook. She was always here to help me out and give me feedback on my work. I appreciate that. I feel that I have improved in all the skills I had because there were many things I learned throughout this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Natalia, you have done some beautiful photographs. I would like to see your surrealism posted. I feel like your photoshop projects get cut short of time, because I know you have it in you to make them amazing, they just feel finished too soon. I love your blog header- I think its beautiful. It has been an excellent experience having you in class, and seeing your amazing photographs. I hope you continue to make the world more beautiful as you go out into it and stretch your wings.
Post a Comment