
A Speck of Dust in a Giant’s Eye
I chose this metaphor because I feel it relates to me and it can relate to others as well. We tend to think that what we do in our normal lives is going to affect the world or change the course of society, but most likely it won’t. The only way that we can affect the world or society is if we do it in a group as a whole. A speck of dust in a giant’s eye won’t affect him or bring him down. If it was more dirt and dust put together that’s how it would do damage. So I chose this statement because I feel that it is very hard for an individual to make a difference but if we stick together we can accomplish many things.
I feel my finished photograph could have turned out a lot better. I had trouble on making me look as if I was a giant. Also I wanted the photo to be close enough that you can clearly see me inside the eye as the speck of dust. I decided to just have a close up of the eye so you could see me and somewhat look like a giant. I feel I could have taken more time to make myself look like dirty but unfortunately I ran out of time. I think the hardest part was getting an idea that worked and you could take photos of. To me that is always the most difficult step.
I chose this metaphor because I feel it relates to me and it can relate to others as well. We tend to think that what we do in our normal lives is going to affect the world or change the course of society, but most likely it won’t. The only way that we can affect the world or society is if we do it in a group as a whole. A speck of dust in a giant’s eye won’t affect him or bring him down. If it was more dirt and dust put together that’s how it would do damage. So I chose this statement because I feel that it is very hard for an individual to make a difference but if we stick together we can accomplish many things.
I feel my finished photograph could have turned out a lot better. I had trouble on making me look as if I was a giant. Also I wanted the photo to be close enough that you can clearly see me inside the eye as the speck of dust. I decided to just have a close up of the eye so you could see me and somewhat look like a giant. I feel I could have taken more time to make myself look like dirty but unfortunately I ran out of time. I think the hardest part was getting an idea that worked and you could take photos of. To me that is always the most difficult step.
1 comment:
ooooh i like it.
=]
Post a Comment