

Macro allows you to take closer photos of small things. Also it allows you to a short a depth of field which causes you focus on one subject and the back blurs. This is a good tool to use when you want to create a more artistic photograph. Macro should be used when taking a photo of a small subject or when you want to take an up close photo of a texture. This trick is important because it helps to show the world in a different way than its seen in the everyday life.
Of the two Macro pictures I took, I like the one of the flower that shows a short depth of field more than my texture photo. Using Macro really enhanced my photo because it allowed me to get extremely close to my subject. Also it created a short depth of field and made the background blurred so it brought more emphasis to my subject.
2 comments:
I like the first picture of your Macro; Depth of Field. I like how the flower is bright yellow and stands out from the background.
I really like your Macro Depth of Field picture. The blurred background really makes the yellow flower stand out from the rest of the photograph.
Post a Comment