
Out of the foggy land stands an old man on stilts. He is standing on whats left of a tree. He also has many tree branches coming from his back. The stilts being leading lines to the man with "wings" who is the emphasis. Some contrast that gives the photo an overall plain background. This works with the picture since the emphasis is all you look at. I feel the sepia colors in the picture add a lot to the mood. I like how the tree branches act on wings on a very unspecial looking man. The bottom shows parts of dead trees lost in the fog which I feel adds to how the man is rising. Overall, I feel this is a really good photo. The photographer knew how to use his art techniques for the good.
2 comments:
I like how you describe the "tree branches acting as wings on a very unspecial looking man" I think that is a brilliant description. You have some good analysis happening as well. However, I am left wanting for some interpretation. What is this about? what does it say to us? What does it say about us?
I like how you interpreted the picture. I also think you should've decribed it more.
Pretty good though.
Post a Comment