In this project we had to pick a place in school and make it haunted. We had to have an emphasis placed on the rule of thirds and have ourselves in the photo too. My initial idea was to have a person with a lot of arms being watched by a group of people. My idea changed when I saw this background and decided to use it. I had to think of what would look good on it. Some of the most difficult decisions I had to make were the positions of the ghosts since I wanted them to look like they were flying not just floating there. I wanted to create a photo with a lot of repetition but not a lot of color. The problem was that it looked too plain and not well put together. I decided to add lens flare as the finishing touches and I feel it make my picture look more well put together. Also I added some extra lighting to my emphasis since I felt it wasn't really clear what my emphasis was. I feel I did well on the color and overall idea but I could have better placement of my emphasis. Also i feel I did well on the creation of the ghost and the repetition of the girl.Thursday, November 13, 2008
Haunted Chavez
In this project we had to pick a place in school and make it haunted. We had to have an emphasis placed on the rule of thirds and have ourselves in the photo too. My initial idea was to have a person with a lot of arms being watched by a group of people. My idea changed when I saw this background and decided to use it. I had to think of what would look good on it. Some of the most difficult decisions I had to make were the positions of the ghosts since I wanted them to look like they were flying not just floating there. I wanted to create a photo with a lot of repetition but not a lot of color. The problem was that it looked too plain and not well put together. I decided to add lens flare as the finishing touches and I feel it make my picture look more well put together. Also I added some extra lighting to my emphasis since I felt it wasn't really clear what my emphasis was. I feel I did well on the color and overall idea but I could have better placement of my emphasis. Also i feel I did well on the creation of the ghost and the repetition of the girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment