Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scary Expressions






When I look at this picture I think of Halloween. I like how I used Photoshop to create a different color on my skin. I also like the texture of the wall behind it since I think it adds to the picture. I liked using the texture brushes to create the blood effect since I felt it looked more realistic. Also I saturated my teeth to make them look more scary and yellow as if they were bleeding on some parts.
I like the ghost picture because it reminds me of a church. I chose to have both the ghost and me facing away from the camera because I felt that faces would take away from the overall picture. For the ghost we tried different ways to make them but I liked Luminosity the best. I chose the background because I liked the way it was dark and I could use the pictures I had. I also changed the levels in my picture to give it a darker look.
The scary texture picture was probably my least favorite of the three. I feel I could have worked harder on making the texture on my skin look more realistic. Also I could have added more to where my skin shows. The thing I like best about it is my eyes. I like the color i chose and feel it goes with the rest of the texture. Overall I feel this picture is too plain.

No comments: