
My social issue can relate to many things. The main idea of it is how people choose to see what they feel is best. This often is just ignoring the bad things that need to be fixed. Many people go on in their lives living a lie they don't want to open their eyes and see the truth. I chose the statement "two eyes still blind" as kind of my own take to the statement "an eye for an eye would make the world blind." I feel that statement is very true but I'm also saying that to some people they have their eyes but they still don't see what they need to see. In my statement I don't mean literally blind but blind to what they choose to see. This issue relates to me because I see a lot of my peers and family that don't accept reality. Many times it involves a relationship and how two people don't feel the same but they choose to not see it. Also it relates to the government and politics because some people get easily manipulated by all the things they hear not taking time to think about the situation. Also how some people base their opinion on what they think they know but that's not really the truth. Overall, I wanted to get the message that people need to see the reality in their current situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment